Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What is some good ance cream or medication?

My son wants some acne stuff and I don%26#039;t know what to get him.|||acne free at Walgreens just like pro active|||i use all neutrogena products...theres 3 things...





first, everyday before a shower i put on an %26quot;intensive mask%26quot;, let it sit on my face while showering, and wash it off...





then i use this stuff called %26quot;on the spot%26quot; or somethin like that, it works really well to get rid of pimples and prevent them...





and sometimes it makes my skin dry, so i use the moisturizer/pimple reducer when needed...





my face is very clear, as long as i keep up with it every day...





its pretty cheap, about 5 or 6 for the mask, and 5 or so for the on the spot and a few bucks for the moisturizer, again all neutrogena...





hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment