Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cream/medication to hide scars?

i have 6 scars on the outer side of my forearm and my mom knows what i did but i was wondering if anyone knew of any scar cream that works really well because i want them to fade and i%26#039;ve gone to drugstores and looked at mederma and stuff like that but it%26#039;s kinda pricey so...any tips?|||I think you should try Bio Oil. I tried it and it worked for me. it%26#039;s sold for about $11 at Walgreens and Rite Aid. just try it and see if it works for you but it is very effective in romoving scars.|||just buy the mederma it works so if you really really want rid of them that%26#039;s what you need.|||I have just bought a cover up kit from argos by RIO for 拢24 and it is really good although I only wanted to cover up tatoo it does say it covers scars and birthmarks. I hope this helps.|||i use coco butter for anyything and everything....its just works...


moms usually use them when they get pregnant, so i learned that from my mom and ever since then i%26#039;ve used co co butter to help get rid of scars or marks... anything!


you can find that at any beauty store...walgreens evven walmart.!


Sophie..|||found this..(never tried)





A: Aloe Vera is excellent for treatment of fresh wounds and scars. If you can find the plant, squeeze the leaf and apply the juice to the scar. Else, apply Aloe Vera Gel. Also, apply lemon juice to the scar. Lemon juice is a natural bleach and should help.





I mean for finding the plant i have no idea if and where they sell those, the gel im sure theres some in youre house and lemon juice should be like a dollar.





this was on there too





A: Apply lemon juice to your legs daily, and wash off after ten minutes. Also, make sure you keep legs well moisturised. After showering, when your skin is still damp, rub a little body oil on your legs to lock in the moisture





i dunno this shyt sounds kinda wack, but it wont hurt to try.





http://www.indiaparenting.com/faqs/beaut鈥?/a>


or google %26#039;how to get rid of scars%26#039;|||I have used vitamin E oil or cream and it%26#039;s like $3.00 at Walmart. Hope this helps! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment