Saturday, December 12, 2009

Clearasil acne treatment cream/zapzyt/Clean & Clear 10% benzoyle peroxide acne medication?

i hav a clean skin but i have pimple scars and couple of pimples between my nose %26amp; mouth, also on my chin, and on my cheek all the time


so im trying to buy me a new cream


i need help to choose!





Clearasil adult care acne treatment cream


zapzyt


Clean %26amp; Clear 10% benzoyle peroxide acne medication


nelsons acne gel


neutrogena on the spot acne treatment





Clearasil ultra acne treatment cream banishing|||personally, I like the benzoyl peroxide products more than those with salicylic acid (which just dry out the skin). If the percentage in the products is the same, go for the least expensive!|||10% benzyl peroxide is the best. the gel never works, BP is the strongest and will dry it up ASAP. just keep applying and put a bulk or it on at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment