Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What is the best medication or cream for a really bad breakout on the face?

try applying benzoyl peroxide|||The best thing to use for an acne breakout ( if that is what you are referring to) is first of all do not use anything containing alcohol. This strips the face of the first layer of skin and dries the face. This will lead to increased production of oils and cause an even worse breakout. Use something with benzoyl peroxide in it. It will not only cleanse the face, but will also kill the bacteria that can sometimes cause the acne. A good cream to use is Persa-Gel by Johnson %26amp; Johnson. It is water-based and contains the benzoyl peroxide ( costs about $4-$5). The very best thing that I have found is not a cream or med., it is the new ClearLight treatments. It consists of eight 15-minute treatments under what looks like a sunlamp. It is very inexpensive (about the cost of tanning bed sessions), and is pain-free. It will have your skin looking awesome in just a couple of treatments. I have my treatments done at the salon where I get my hair done. She just sits me under it after my haircut. It could not be any simpler. I know that this is a long answer, but I hope it helps.|||queen helene masque, mint julep from drugstore.com





http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment