Saturday, December 12, 2009

Can Fucidin cream be administer on small cuts and wounds caused by knife or sharp instument????

I had earlier in the morning open a can of fruit syrup with a canopener. Accidentally, my thumb was in the way and was slightly cut by the open tin can. The wound is small with no bleeding. But I can feel smarting pain. The can is clean,no rust on it and the can opener is new. The tin can of the fruit syrup is new, just bought from the supermarket. Therefore, I do not think tetanus is the general worry. I administer Burnol antiseptic cream on it and plaster it after washing the cut wound. The thumb still has a smarting pain. After 4 hours later, I decide to use Fucidin on the cut wound. Then the smarting pain was gone!!! I did not plaster the cutwound because I want the skin- tissue to breathe. Fucidin has helped me alot and will continue this treatment by applying 3 times a day. My question is---- can Fucidin be used on open cutwound even though the cutwound is not caused by gram-positive bacterial organisms like staphylococci,folliculitis,boils,impetig鈥?etc????? Thanks!!!!!!|||i know nothing a bout fucidin cream





it would be better to treat your wounds by disinfecting it with hydrogen peroxide and rubbing betadine in it|||yes|||You should have just sucked that tiny cut...but as you say it didn%26#039;t even bleed. Relax...move on. You did more than necessary already. If you do this to a scratch - what do you do when it%26#039;s actually a real cut?|||If the can wasn%26#039;t rusty, I wouldn%26#039;t worry too much... However, put hydorgen peroxide, on it, often... That should kill any kinds of impurities, that could have come off of the can... And, I found an old home remedy.. Once, your %26quot;owee%26quot; has started to healing, instead, of a band aid, use air, and vaseline. Vaseline, helped all 4 of my kids %26quot;owee%26#039;s %26quot; to heal faster, with less scarring while they were growing-up. I%26#039;d put it on at bedtime, so it doesn%26#039;t get on your clothes, or in your hair, though. That%26#039;s when I would put it on for them... This is only once the bleeding has stopped completely... Happy-Healing, to you..........

No comments:

Post a Comment