Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Best medication/cream for removing bags under the eyes?

Well, Im an 18 year old male and Ive had dark bags under my eyes for as long as I can remember. Ive tried everything to lessen the appearance from teabags, cucumbers, or chilled spoons over the eyes. No home remedy seems to have an effect. Bags under the eyes doesnt seem to be hereditary in my family and Im quite positive that they came from eye strain of using a computer too often. I cant really see any other causes considering I get enough sleep as the average teenager, I take vitamins daily, Im not usually stressed out, and I dont eat junk food or fast food. So I believe its time to invest in some sort of cream to remove them. Id visit a dermatologist for an oppinion, but making an appointment usually results in waiting a month till I can actually see her.





What would be the best cream or medication for reducing the dark bags under my eyes?|||lots of sleep.|||Don%26#039;t know if it will help the darkness, but Preparation H, the butt cream, is also good for bags. I know that sounds funny, but it works. It%26#039;s what the models use when they have bags. Hope that helps!|||I think I may be able to help. I am a consultant for a botanically based nutrition and skin care company. I became a consultant after i started using their products and saw an amazing difference on my skin. I too had the same problem with the bags that never would go away... I want to recommend you try NutriminC RE9 REpair, Corrective Eye Cr猫me. This product is incredible it has lightened the bags under my eyes and is diminishing the lines. Check out my website... you can buy the product there or if your interested in trying it out, sign my guestbook and I%26#039;ll send you out a 7 day supply. www.gotre9.myarbonne.com|||You may think I%26#039;m jokeing around, but I%26#039;m not. At Victorias Secret Beauty you can buy an eye cream with Caffeine in it. Its only temporary creme, but it works great.|||you can try a concealer but if it%26#039;s hereditary nothing will remove them or lighten them that much - the other option is surgery but you%26#039;re much too young! the creams are a gimmick and really don%26#039;t work -trust me - I have the same problem!|||yes preparation H does help. It was actually on Ellen a few days ago where a skin expert said to use it for tightening the skin under your eyes %26amp; for bags. Hope that helps you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment