Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Can I use the sunless tanning spray if I am on acne medication or bleaching cream?

I recently went to my dermatologist who prescribed me HQRA which is Retin-A, plus bleaching cream for my sunspots. But it is strongly advised that I stay out of the sun and wear sunscreen when going outside. Does anyone know if using a sunless tanning spray or Mystic/Magic Tan is safe? Let me know please.|||Do not mix your perscribed stuff with the tanning spray because you do not want the chemicals to conflict with each other and have a different or unwanted reaction. Continue your perscription and later use tanning spray.|||it should be safe. might turn your skin orange tho. check with your doc.|||I don%26#039;t think its safe... especially if you have acne... ACne reacts with chemicals and may grow bigger or you may get much more. Its like using cocoa butter on your face when you have acne it make the acne bumps grow. I know this because my doctoer told me this before.

No comments:

Post a Comment