Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Question about differin cream acne medication?

Im 13 and im kind of confused. i heard that differin is supposed to dry out your skin but for me my skin turns greasy or oily?Am i doing anything wrong?





I have been on it for 3 weeks btw.|||I have used Differin in the past.


It made my skin dry at first, then got a bit oily.


I don%26#039;t think you%26#039;re doing anything wrong. Here%26#039;s what I think is happening: the Differin is actually drying out your skin. When your skin is dry, your body tries to give it some moisture by producing more oil. So that%26#039;s why your skin is oily.


That may not be the exact reason, so I would talk to a doctor or dermatologist about it.|||That%26#039;s not a usual side effect of differin. But it depends on your moisturizer and if your skin is naturally oily.|||everyone reacts differently to medicine


you should be fine its nothing to worry about





if your still worried just call your dermatolaogist

No comments:

Post a Comment