Saturday, December 12, 2009

Has anyone had a break out from being exposed to the sun while using acne medications/creams?

I take doryx pills


I use Ovace wash


Ziana gel


Triaz pads


I was prescribed them all. I used the pads on my chest and the gel and I tanned outside for 30 mins. My chest is full of little pimples. I read the back of the pads and it says %26quot;warning to not exposed to sun%26quot; I wish I read that before. Has this happened to anyone else?|||Im 13 with really bad acne on my chest and face. I use doxycycline pills and differin gel. I also use clindamayicine gel. My mom yells at me every morning because i am supposed to wear sunscreen because most acne treatments make you more sensitive to the sun. I almost never use sunscreen though and i get the same thing as you! I haven%26#039;t figured out something that helps though! cept use sunscreen just make sure its oil free so it doesn[t make ur acne worse

No comments:

Post a Comment