Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Can I wear Jergens Natural Glow Under my acne medication cream?

I%26#039;ve used Jergens Natural Glow on my Face Before, and it didnt break me out at all...All i want to know is Can I put jergens natural glow on my face at night, but yet still be wearing my acne medication (its benzaclin) over it?





Or will the acne medication not work over it, or will the Jergens Natural Glow not work under it?|||You should always put medicated cream on your face BEFORE any moisturizer, but I%26#039;m afraid in this case the Benzaclin might not let the Jergens do its tanning work effectively or evenly. Could you maybe put the moisturizer on in the morning and the acne medication on in the evening? If not, I would apply your acne medication as evenly as possible, wait a few hours, and then put the Jergens on.|||usually on your acne bottle they say put makeup on before or after if i were u i would put it on after because it will cover the acne medication up (color wise) but it the acne stuff can still work on your skin|||The product should have a information line you can call to ask questions. Look on the packet ,they will be able to tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment