Saturday, December 12, 2009

What's The Fastest Way To Get Rid Of Acne Naturally Without Medication or Creams?

Ice cube. Rub one over your face for one minute every morning and night after washing.|||I think it depends on how severe your acne is. I was getting pimples and all that stuff and I started washing my face every day with plain old Dial soap and water and it%26#039;s gone down a lot... but that%26#039;s just me. And I think Dial soap counts as medication/creams.


I actually don%26#039;t think there IS a way to get rid of acne naturally, except for to wait it out.|||What the skin needs is a product that clears pores and kills bacteria, thus preventing hair follicles from clogging and turning into acne. This is what you should be looking for if you want to get rid of those ugly acne.





Before trying any treatment, I suggest you read this informational source that listed the most effective acne treatments available:





http://www.17acnetreatments.com





P.S. I also know someone who used to suffer from severe acne for 14 YEARS and finally got rid of it completely. She%26#039;s sharing her story at her site:





http://20six.co.uk/my-acne-solution





Maybe you could learn from her inspirational story


.








Good luck.|||Use oil to wash your face. Yes, it sounds ridiculous, but the Oil Cleansing Method is extremely popular, and many people are having success with it.


You can use Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Almond Oil, Jojojoba Oil, etc.


I use Jojoba. It is the oil most like the sebum in our pores. I rub some on a dry face. I soak a washcloth in hot water and cover my face (for the steam to open my pores). Then, I wipe the oil off with the washcloth after it has cooled. Then I use a gentle cleanser.


It makes sense - oil attracts oil, oil likes oil. Oil is going to %26quot;grab%26quot; oil and dirt from your face better than soap, detergent, etc...


I know it sounds crazy, but trust me, it works great.|||Try some Witch Hazel- its in a bottle like Rubbing Alcohol but it is far gentler on your skin. It doesn%26#039;t normally stink (unless you have an open cut) and it cleans your face very well. You could even soak some scrubbing pads in it and put them in a zip lock to keep in your purse or pocket to use through out the day. Also DO NOT use foundation on your face at all. It clogs your pores and makes things far worse!|||I%26#039;m so sorry to disturb you...


http://www.lvguccibags.com/


we are a professional manufactory located.we engaged in producing and selling the brand handbags within two year,own the customer all over the world ,such as America ,europe,asia and so on ,meanwhile ,received the good reputation with the great quality and excellent service!if you wanna view more,plz come to our website.


the main brand of our company is :


LV,Louis Vuitton, Gucci ,Chanel,Hermes ,Fendi ,Chloe,Christian Dior,Balenciaga ,Marc Jacobs ,Prada,MiuMiu,Jimmy Choo ,YSL,Coach


Celine ,Cartier ,Bally ,Anya Hindmarch,Versace


E-MAIL:teemzone@gmail.com|||Wash your face at least 2 times a day, but no more than 3 times. Make sure that if you get dry skin, decrease how much you wash your face. I like washing my face with a mild soap in the morning, afternoon I use Clearasil face pads/wipes, and a mild soap at night. Cut out all sugary foods and drinks. Also, water improves acne. Good luck!|||Give up milk, especially skim milk. Make sure you get calcium and vitamin D from other sources.|||... wash your face daily


hot water + scrub


then cold water on top.





sorry, but the only way to lose it is by keeping the area oil free and clean.|||Well, witch hazel could help.





Don%26#039;t touch it, don%26#039;t pop it, don%26#039;t wash it all the time.|||soak dried currants in water for a few hours and drink the juice with the little dried currants. snack on dried currants|||drink tons of water, and swim in chlorinated water, like a pool. wash with gentle soap and rinse with cool water.|||dont touch your face a lot, drink a lot of water. wash it 2-3 times a day. dont use too much makeup.|||pop them or just keep your hands off your face and wash it whenever you wash your hair in the shower|||Drink lots of water, stay away from a lot of soda and wash your face daily.|||masterbate

No comments:

Post a Comment